School Board Members
If you have a question or concern that you would like to bring to the attention of our School Board members, please complete our parent communication form using this link.
- Debbie Braley, Chairwoman, email@example.com
- Jean Blank, Secretary
- Rachel Satterfield
- Angel Callewaert
- Sandy Casey
- Willena Hughes
- Karyn McChrystal, Principal (ex officio)
- Teacher Representatives (ex officio) attend meetings on a rotational basis
- Kathy Hand, Bookkeeper (ex officio)
- President – Amy Grace Duncan
- Vice President – Madison Swanson
- Treasurer – Jennifer McCaleb
- Volunteer Coordinator – coming soon!
- Secretary – Karen Sidwell
For policy change suggestions or school board information, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Redeemer Lutheran School Board is charged to:
- Set the vision and direction of the school
- Set policies for the school
- Recommend to the congregation the calling of new teachers or administrators
- Determine what fundraisers the school will use for the year
- Oversee the administration of the school
- Set Registration fees and Tuition amounts each year
- Ensure safety at the school
- Aid in setting the budget for the school
- Establish a calendar for the school year
Redeemer Lutheran Church and School’s School board members are elected each year by the Redeemer Lutheran Church and School congregation. Board personnel are members in good standing of Redeemer Lutheran Church.