Livestream services every Sunday at 8:30 a.m. Click here to view.
Dear Friends of THE Redeemer,
We are so thankful to be able to worship together in person. There are some very important about how services will be conducted that we’d like you to know before attending worship.
1. Please enter the sanctuary only through the main glass doors (Narthex).
2. Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance and exit.
3. Collection boxes for your offering will be available in the Narthex and west transept. You may still mail offering into the office (2450 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996) or use online giving either through the website (www.redeemerstuart.com) or the Give+ app.
4. An usher will hand you a bulletin and communion elements.
5. Connection cards will not be used at this time. If you have a prayer request, please email the church office (email@example.com).
6. You will notice that every other pew is roped off. Please sit at the ends of each available pew only with members of your immediate household. Larger families will use one whole pew.
7. The use of face masks is highly encouraged. Please bring your own. We do have a few masks available if you do not have one. Gloves are not necessary; please do not wear them.
8. Communion will be received in the pews.
9. If you find it necessary to use the facilities while you are in the sanctuary, please show courtesy to your fellow believer and follow recommended guidelines for handwashing and product disposal.
10. Trashcans will be available at each exit for bulletins and communion waste. Please do not leave anything in the pews.
11. You will be ushered out either through the main glass doors or through the west transept doors. Please wait for the usher to excuse your row. Do not leave through the music area.
12. Pastor Dave will greet worshippers in the courtyard after worship. Please do not gather at the sanctuary exits.
13. For your safety, the sanctuary will be completely sanitized before each service.
14. Pastor Dave’s Sunday Bible class will remain on Zoom but will be moved to 10:00 a.m. He will offer it in Albracht Hall if you would like to participate in person.
15. If you still feel uncomfortable attending worship, services will continue to be available online.
16. If you have health concerns or prefer to attend in a smaller group setting, taping of worship occurs Fridays at 2:00 p.m. This service is a little different, but you are welcome to attend then.
17. Drive-thru communion will be offered EACH SUNDAY in June, 10:00-10:30 a.m. under the overhang in front of the sanctuary. Prayer, confession, and communion will be received there.
Please contact the church office (286-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.