Faith Foundations: Youth, parents, & grandparents are all welcome to this intergenerational Bible study on Sunday mornings in the sanctuary between services. On break until Fall.
3F (Friends, Family & Fellowship): is a group of young adults and families that gets together on Friday evenings twice a month for fellowship, food, and faith development.
Easter Showers: Are you interested in getting your child baptized or in learning more about your own baptism? Come to Easter Showers to learn about baptism in the Lutheran context.
Elementary Youth (Ignite)
Ignite the Night: An event for 3rd-5th graders and their parents. Join us for a sit-down meal, games, activities, relays, singing, devotions, and a whole lot of fun (from 6pm-8pm). RSVP with Laura Engle (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last Ignite before summer: May 31st.
- October 12th
- November 9th
- January 18th
- February 15th
- March 8th
- April 12th
- May 3rd
- May 31st
Middle School Youth (Jr Red Folk Ministry)
Middle School Pizza Parties: Fellowship for any current middle school students on select Friday evenings from 6:30pm-9:30pm in the gym. We’ll play games, have devotions, watch movies, play games, eat pizza, play games. Please RSVP with Pastor Brian by the Wednesday before. Cost is $8 per child (early registration). Walk-ins at the door (without RSVP) are $10. All proceeds pay for food and help support youth mission trips.
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November – No Pizza Party, District Gathering
- December – No Pizza Party, Christmas Parade
- January 11th
- February 8th
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 24th
Middle School District Youth Gathering: More information coming. Usually held the first weekend in November at Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center.
Confirmation Class: Wednesday evenings from 6pm-7:30pm in Albracht Hall. Please bring your confirmation books and Bibles.
Summer Break – Class begins again after Labor Day
High School Youth (Red Folk Ministry)
The Oasis: For 8th grade-high school on 2nd & 4th Sundays from 3pm-5pm. Activities will include devotions/bible study, food, activities, games, adventures, etc… Next gathering is May 12th .
- May 12th – Beach
- May 25th – Saturday @ 9am – LORD OF THE RINGS MARATHON
Real Life: College Faith – Held at the University of Florida. The opportunity for current high school students to explore real college life with Jesus before they go off to school. Any current high school juniors or seniors are welcome regardless of what college or university they will be attending. Details Pending
High School District Youth Gathering: On break this year because of the National Youth Gathering in San Antonio. We’ll be back in Spring of 2014.
National Youth Gathering 2013: San Antonio, TX. (July 1st-5th, 2013) – Registration is closed. Visit here for more information.
Tuesday Morning Bible Study: Join us for breakfast (or just coffee) and Bible Study at Denny’s on US 1 in Stuart. We meet Tuesday mornings from 7am-8am.
Disc Golf Fellowship: Sick of real golf? Join the world of disc golf (much cheaper and way easier). On Saturday mornings we’ll play at either FAU’s (Jupiter) course or the Gordy Park in Fort Pierce. No experience necessary, we’ll have discs you can borrow. See Pastor Brian for details.
4th & 20: An informal meeting at Hurricane’s Wings in Stuart to play trivia and watch Monday Night Football games. Come grab wings, help ‘Blank Stare’ in trivia, watch some football, and enjoy fellowship at 7pm. Begins Monday, September 10th.
Mission Trips & Servant Events
Past Mission Trips:
- June, 2011 – Atenas, Costa Rica (click here)
- July, 2011 – Jacksonville, FL (click here)
- March, 2012 – Asheville & Newland, NC (click here)
- June, 2012 – The Unplanned Mission Trip
- July, 2012 – Guatemala City, Guatemala (click here)
- March, 2014 – Guatemala City, Guatemala (Team is FULL)
- June, 2014 – Atenas, Costa Rica (Team is FULL)
- July, 2014 – Guatemala City, Guatemala
Upcoming Mission Trips:
- Middle School: TBA
- High School: National Youth Gathering – San Antonio, TX – July 1st-5th
- Adult: TBA
1. Will I have fun at Redeemer’s Youth and Family Ministry events?
- Um, you tell me… (Click here!)
2. Can I bring a friend(s) to events and gatherings?
- We actually encourage this!
3. What should I expect from youth and family ministry events & trips?
- A lot of fun, indescribable exhaustion, great memories, and a closer relationship with your friends and with your Savior Jesus.
4. Are there any dangers involved with Redeemer’s youth and family ministry?
- One time on a family campout our site was raided by temperamental and hungry raccoons. They may or may not have been the size of lions. Other than that, nothing you wouldn’t expect anytime else in life. (scary –>)
5. Sweet! How do I sign up for stuff?
- It’s easy. Talk to a church staff member!